This chainstitch embroidered sweater is part of a special, limited edition collection. All orders will be shipped by the end of December.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limited Edition
- DEVOLD logo manually embroidered on vintage chainstitch machine
- 100% pure new wool from Norwegian sheep
- Medium gauge yarn, tightly knitted for a dense construction
- Stand collar provides extra warmth around the neck
- Special neck label based on vintage branding from Devold's archives
- BLAATRØIE woven label on left sleeve
- Pre-washed for softness and to eliminate shrinkage
- Slightly oversized fit for layering
- Unisex fit (we suggest sizing down by one size for women's fit)
- Made in Lithuania at Devold's own factory
- Embroidered in USA
To create this limited edition sweater, the DEVOLD logo has been painstakingly embroidered using a vintage, manual chainstitch machine the way it would have been done decades ago. Based on an archival photograph dating to the 1960s, from the Devold museum in Langevåg, Norway. No two embroidered sweaters are identical.